##EasyReadMore##

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hot Amber Heard photo picture

The latest hot amber heard hot updates: Hollywood is already an emerging talent, actors out of Amber Heard in the closet GLAAD 25 anniversary on Friday, he was proud to announce that she was a lesbian.
In the 'corpse Paradise' and 'Pineapple Express' star, who will appear soon love Johnny Depp in 'Rum Diary' out with her girlfriend, photographer Tasya van REE, which since 2008, she had been dating.
Speak Zemin at the core entertainment site AfterEllen.com, Hurd said that it is both a personal and moral victory.
"I think when I become my understanding of the role in the media, I had to ask myself an important question, 'I am part of the problem?" She told the website. "I think, when millions of hard working, tax millions of Americans disenfranchised, deprived of equal, you have to ask ourselves what factors, is a popular problem, and that what it is.
"Injustice can never claim. It must always fight, and I'm just sick it is a problem," Hurd said, "I personally think that if you deny something, or hide if you're not careful what you admit that this is wrong . I do not think I was wrong. "
As for the car Ree? "She is so beautiful. I mean, you have to be crazy not to want to go with her!"

No comments:

Not What You Were Looking For? Try a new Google Web Search