##EasyReadMore##

Monday, December 6, 2010

Amber heard and his girlfriend Lesbian

“Amber Heard Gay: actress Comes out Lesbian as”
Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against defamation (GLAAD) concluded that a 25-year bash last weekend and hot young celebrity actress Amber Heard there was not only to support your organization, but also IN TIBET-in general than Lesbian accommodation unit become and his girlfriend, an artist and Tasya van Bant photographer.
Heard or decided, the accommodation unit, because he does not want to be “part of the problem.”, become afterellen.com, “she said when millions and hard-working, for the millions of Americans and their rights denied equality, ask yourself, what are the factors that are the problem of the epidemic has been refused and which must, as far as this is.”

“Injustice can never be had. It always must be fought against and I was just sick, that the problem is. Since I am the media I was aware of the fact and I fortunately was introduced by GLAAD and I make use of them wanted to me to be part of the evening, because it is important to an organization. “
He gushed Van Bant love for the photographer and artist he has been seen in 2008 onwards.
She is beautiful, “Heard said. “I mean, you must be crazy not to want to go out of her!

No comments:

Not What You Were Looking For? Try a new Google Web Search